Passion! Having a job or hobby can add a lot of pleasure to your life. The key thing is to have a harmonious passion and not an obsessive passion for sustainability and reducing unnecessary negative stress to your life.
For me, my passion is to help people move better through yoga therapy, pilates, and nutrition. I want to practice this passion for as long as I can and am looking for ways to make it more harmonious in my life - making this post not just helpful as resource for you but for me too.
Do you have a passion and are there ways you can make it more harmonious?
More Quotes on Passion
Developing Harmonious Passion
- The Passion Co. - A company whose mission is "to inspire and enable a world where everyone is following their passions."
- Total Leadership - "The purpose of Total Leadership is to improve performance in all four domains of life: work, home, community, and self by creating mutual value among them."
- How To Increase Your Harmonious Passion
- How do harmonious passion and obsessive passion moderate the influence of a CEO's change-oriented leadership on company performance?
- On the development of harmonious and obsessive passion: the role of autonomy support, activity specialization, and identification with the activity.
- Jack Kornfield on Naming the Wanting Mind - A buddhist perspective on balancing your passion.
- Scott Barry Kaufman from Harvard Business Review on Why Your Passion for Work Could Ruin Your Career